Wednesday, August 08, 2007

everyone's got their injuries. but i think i got mine in the most stupid way. i tied my gutter at my thigh so can pull up my track pants and den i danced to the house. cuz the gutter tighten my thigh muscle den after dancing jiu overstretched it liao. now right leg cui liao. zzz. it better recover when i wake up tml pls. i have no time to rest till it fully recovers b4 i dance again. so ppl pray for miracle to happen pls. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

and i've been struggling with emotions and it really does work somehow when u tell urself u can be happy if u choose to. cuz i juz feel the bad mood gone when i tell myself to let go of it. although i didnt feel happy juz by telling myself to be happy la. lol. at least it was 50% efficient la. anywae. dancing really makes me a happier person. =) gotta sleep.

started off the day bad but i'm glad it ended well. hope i have peaceful sleep tonight. yest i was so pek chek when i wanted to sleep early but end up rolling on the bed cant fall asleep. zzzz.

No comments: