Saturday, January 19, 2008

lol. today was dance morphism. the event which i didnt helped out much as part of the committee. have to admit that i am a gu bye. its also the day i did a freestyle in public. i knew i was gonna get owned. but i didnt regret going up. although i sucked. seriously sucked. ULTIMATE SUCKED. i noe it myself. lol. i just wanted to go up, and get my first experience, and see how much i could do. i tried to show that i'm not nervous by giving retarded face and smile. but one i heard the music i didnt noe wad to do. confidence went down all the way. eyes were juz on the floor. brain couldnt think of wad to do. body wasnt able to move with the music but except the first beat? after that, my ears went deaf. body was juz moving retardedly not to the music. i dun care abt whether i am better or lousier than the other person i'm battling but its all about winning myself. everytime i dance, i want to be beat myself. overcome things which i couldnt do. although i do compare with others but it's to learn from them. the first route to freestyling may be talent, response and musicality which i dun have. but there's always another way which is by working hard and gaining experience to do it.

PLUS. i have talented and HARDWORKING friends around me whom proved to me that freestyling is sth which can be trained. they are my inspirations and i vow that i'll train hard to accomplish that. because it's part of DANCE. i dun wan to only be able to do choreography.

No comments: