Saturday, May 10, 2008

lol. at baby's house right now. have been so lazy to blog. cuz dun really have much time and main reason is being lazy of cuz. lol. and i got my first personal achievement for 2008 =)))

is to have my time more organised now. although in some areas i do spend lesser time den last time. but i'm getting motivation for my studies now which is quite good. means i dun sleep that often during lessons and try my best not to skip any lessons. and i'm doing tutorials! and starting projects early =))) lawl. and of cuz trying to spend more time at home which i have been wanting to.

may not have 10000000000000% regular visit/stays in studio but i'm still working hard on dance. and finally found the style i want to focus in after dancing for nearly 2 years? HOUSE DANCE YO. it's starting to make me addicted. i still do like hip hop though, but the feel inside me for hip hop is not the same as for house. i dun noe why but its juz sudden that i got feel for house lo.

and yea. i've been spending alot lesser time with my dear PPPPP. but i wont dissapear yo. still LOVE you ppl. =)

and lastly, muahahahahahas. YOU are getting fatter. and i'm gonna continue feed you all the way. LOVES =)))

No comments: