Thursday, December 20, 2007

MUAHAHAHAHAHA. GIGI TORRES is my new IDOL and confirm my FAVOURITE one. her "My Love by Usher" choreo is most gosu can. i'm gonna learn it. mooohahahahahaha.

anywae. thanks to everyone who wished me on my bdae. i really think its a damn nice thing for someone to do when you sincerely go up to sumone and wish him or her happy birthday. so thanks everyone! be it from messages online or smses, it's great to noe that my bdae is remembered. thanks those who chipped in for the present. thanks to NRA, Ann, 5Ps, my seniors, juniors and ppl from my batch. thanks to RJT. thanks to my pri sch, sec sch friends and friends whom i noe from other schools. most impt. thanks to my family. my mum and dad and my bro. without them i would not be here. and i'm gonna to treat them to dinner soon. its like the 1st time in my life treating them sth? lawl.

To me, wishes are the best thing that i can receive. =) serious lol. so... xie xie le da jia. but i would prefer not to get tortured on my bdae. cuz i not very strong arh. very easy injured. lol. k la. lets all do well for sat's performance everyone! and those doing jazz on fri, JIAYOU!

No comments: