Wednesday, December 05, 2007

omgwtfbbq. 3 days to common test. and i start studying today. as usual so late. my study plans keep failing. i will never change this habit i noe. LOL. unless i have someone to nag me to study if not i sure keep wasting my time by getting distracted and rotting away. and I AM RECOVERING. don't know how fast, but i am able to MOVE MY LEG WITHOUT PAIN BUT WITH ACHES. lol. my back wont ache as much le but it's like BA GUA NOW. 12 rounds prints on my back cuz of those wooden flame sucking cups. and dunno how many needle marks. the sinseh damn gosu. she nvr ask anything but just ask me lie flat on the bed. den press my thigh until i pain den suddenly i feel sth sharp poking thru my back skin. SHE DIDNT TELL ME SHE PUTTING NEEDLES. LOL. when i wan to turn and look at my back to confirm those were needles, i think already got 6-8 needles on my back le. LOL. den awhile later she lit those wooden cups with fire and attached it on my back and i can feel those things sucking on to my skin. not very comfortable but not very uncomfortable also. but i still fell asleep on the bed cuz i heard she told my mum need around 30 mins. the most pain part has come. she applied some medicine on my calf and rub. and i didnt noe why my calf got some swollen thing. and she rub damn hard. and it was SUPER WTFBBQ GOSU PAIN. i gek till my hands sweat. LOL. seriously gosu pain.

so hopefully my muscle aches will all stop by friday. so maybe i can start dancing next week. and now i have sore throat. gu bye. made me feel so sick and feel like slacking today. alright. i go cont study. bye bye.

No comments: