Thursday, April 12, 2007

don't make me wait for nothing pls.
i wonder if i can believe those words.
u might think that way but i don't.
and i don't noe whose fault it is.
perhaps everything would be fine if it hadn't started at all.
but life would have been still, if not for this.
maybe i would just have to wait for "things go wrong" to turn into "things go right".

its early but i seriously have nth else to do. juz watched finish bleach 121. i guess my brain need a rest. shldnt ill treat myself that much. time to go lie on bed and fall asleep.

i noe wad's the greatest problem in me as a person. is that i FREAKING DON'T ASK QUESTIONS. wadeva questions or unclear stuffs i have in my mind, i juz don't like clarify with people. "assume and guess" tt's wad i do, which causes all these uneccessary troubles within myself. freaking nerd me. and i self discriminate alot. sth's wrong with me which i dun even bother to get it right. born in me or grown-up influences, i don't care. i know i can get it right if i TRY to put such low self confidence away. but i ain't trying. all i noe is to say "wait".

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

No comments: