Sunday, April 01, 2007

shall blog about past 3 days. since friday.

friday 30/3/07

i forgot wad i did. i think i slept till 4 plus. oh shyt. i blogged abt friday. LOL. anywae nvr blog abt this part. i didnt go for dance class cuz i went to tts hospital visit my grandpa. took mrt to novena and alighted. i dunno novena got SHOPPING MALL. OMG. how nerd can i be??? lol. cuz i nvr alight at novena mrt station de. and dunno tts is juz beside. anywae. my grandpa was admitted there and got into some icu. when we visit he looks ok le. juz cant move his right leg. =x mum asked me if it was scary to see such things happen to kins. i replied "hai hao la" ( for ppl who dunno. out of 10 things my mum ask me i reply 9 times "hai hao la" LOL. for example food nice anot. and blah blah blah ) budden it was really quite sad case la. the fear of losing family members. aiya. i also dun wish to talk much abt it here. let's move on to sat.

sat 31/3/07

met gen and her bro to have breakfast at mac which ended up as lunch instead. lawl. den went cwp and they sold pens. i juz followed around. was damn tired though. sell till around 7pm den we go to jurong west entertainment center had dinner. and they went to the arcade. and i saw 2 retardeds playing game like crazy. LOL. after that went home april fool others and got myself april fooled.

sun 1/4/07

went tts hospital again visit grandpa again. change ward le. and his leg can move le. walked around the shopping mall with parents. and den go back cwp. i had my hair cut at jean yip. lol. so many salons there i dunno which 1 to go. den see most ppl le juz go lor. my hair still long la. i dunno how to style hair if not power liao. lawl. came home and didnt have my keys with me so went to cousin hse find parents get. heng near. and now i'm at home chatting on phone. blah blah blah.

No comments: