Thursday, April 26, 2007

LOL. there goes my motivation for GPA of 3.9 this sem. have been late for 2 tutorials today and yest. cuz of fuc*** up traffic jam. yest took 961 ann jam all the way from the start of woodlands rd. den today take 187 den highway also jam. got car accident i think. heng my tutors are lenient. still gave me attendance. didnt really pay much attention to the tutorials though. =x lectures are juz the time and place for me to take my nap. blahs. so gg. but at least i aint chionging any games now. LOL.

anywae, i'm so hooked up with dance. so much wanna go to studio to hang arnd whenever i'm done with my lessons. thinking abt how i started dancing, it was during my sec 2 time. eh, no! actually was during sec 1. when i 1st formed a group with my classmates to come up with a dance for a geography event. eh! NONO! it was during pri 6! LOL. that tym dance para para for pri 6 farewell. LOL. PARA PARA. OMG. anywae. i dun do those para para in arcade.

aiya. i started to like dancing from sec 2 la. with wz ter yy and ys who were my classmates at that tym. we saw nsync's mtv and started copying their steps for dance. we didnt noe how to learn dancing that tym so juz copied the steps and try it ourselves lor. catching steps from videos is so hard la. we started with the song "it's gonna be me" followed by "bye bye bye" and "pop". den almost every free time in sch will juz play the song from cd player and dance lor. think the class also watch till sian. LOL. if i ever see the video of me dancing at that tym i will feel its so noob la. cuz all i knew abt dancing was juz doing the steps correctly which aint wad dance is supposed to be la.

yea. and i continued watching other mtvs to learn their dance steps throughout my sec sch life. until the day where i saw nra at np's open hse. it was like i found the place where i can really learn dance la. so thank God that i got into NP and joined NRA. hehs. my sec sch dream, which was to progress on dance, had came thru and i'm enjoying every single bit of it now. now my dream is to continue to improve in dance until i am so old that i can dance no more. LOL. it's a lifetime passion for me. hehs.

final thing. changed my blog song to "Cry me a river" by JT. it's an old song budden it's one of the song in JT's 1st album. he has been the dancer i looked up to since he went solo after nsync disband. well, he's the price of pop afterall. hehs. dance class tml! woots! time to watch bleach epi 123.

POP


It's Gonna Be Me


JT My Love / Love Stoned

omg. look at the groove.

ONE MORE!
JT Like I Love You

No comments: