Wednesday, April 04, 2007

omggggg la. i fucking cant get to sleep. i feel so dumb. fak fak fak. lie down on bed and i will think of every SINGLE dumb things i've said and done. FUCKING DUMB CAN. this is the 1st time i feel so dumb in my life pls. the 1st time i've really become such a loser. i totally lost man. i shall be optimistic. be glad that now i noe how it feels like when i totally LOST. L-O-S-T & D-U-M-B. this will be the 2 things haunting me for the next few days b4 i can actually get over with everything. FUCK IT.

i'm glad i'm meeting RJT tml. they make me forget all my woes. and i can really talk non stop of craps and enjoy laughing non stop. APRIL 17 pls come. i want to see uvPHS again. alrights. here's the post dedicated to RJT in my old blog. hahas. the sooooo LONG post.

http://www.woshijj.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_archive.html

No comments: