Wednesday, April 04, 2007

lol. i juz realise i'm dumb. serious. but anywae at least now i noe this kind of things can happen. dunno wad for i put in such hopes. hahs. dumb me. getting myself to think so much. nahs. its OK. at least now, i can forget abt those useless stuffs. the train hasnt gone for long so i think i can still catch it and continue on with my journey. hahs. only DUMB ppl like me will understand wad i talking. anywaes. shall go bathe and sleep. later wake up going ll's hse to play mj den afternoon go get nic's present and den have dinner at amk hub's nyny ba. and btw. WHO's FREE ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND WAN ACCOMPANY ME GO CINE. WATCH STOMP THE "sth" competition. dance class cancelled cuz it's public holiday and ann asked us to go watch it so PLEASE contact me if u dun mind. NITEZ.

it's all my own dumb assumptions.

No comments: